1. How do I publish my site?
When you first register and create your website, we recommend clicking on the red “How can I start?” button. This will walk you through each step of designing your website User Guidance. On the very last page, there is a “Submit” button on the bottom, right-hand corner. After you click this, your site will be published. (Please note: if you register as Partner your registration will be approved by eNetOffice, which may take up to 24 hours.)
Remember, you can edit your page at any time. Whenever you make a change, makes sure that you click “Post” so that the changes go into effect. Updates will automatically appear on your site.
2. I cannot login to my eNetOffice account/I forgot my password.
If you forgot your password, simply click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login screen. You will submit your e-mail address. You will then receive an e-mail that provides directions on how to retrieve your password.
If you do not receive the e-mail, there are a couple things you can check before contacting customer service.
- Check your spam folder. Usually, e-mails from us will appear in your Inbox. However, there is a small chance that it went to your spam folder.
- Try to resubmit the request. It is possible there was a typo when you typed in your e-mail address. Also, ensure that you are providing the e-mail address you used to register for your account.
If you still cannot logon:
3. How do I link my current domain to my eNetOffice subdomain?
- Clear your browser cache, close the browser, and open it again.
- Make sure cookies are not blocked in your browser. If they are, you will not be able to use eNetOffice.
- If you are still unable to logon, please send us your username so that we can assist you.
When you register, you will be given the option of linking your current domain. However, if you decide to link the two at a later time, you will simply contact eNetOffice support.
4. Can I edit my eNetOffice site after it is published?
Yes! Editing your site is easy. When you login, simply choose the button on your Dashboard for the item you wish to edit. For example, if you want to update the price of one of your products, choose “Products”, click on the affected product and make the relevant changes.
Whenever you make a change, make sure that you click “Post.” The updates will automatically appear on your site.
5. How many sites can I have? How do I delete one?
You may have as many sites as you want. However, you will need to have a different account for each site, and you will have to pay the monthly fee for each website.
If at any time you wish to close one of your accounts, please contact eNetOffice customer support or the Agency through whom you bought the service. Please note that if you cancel your service, we may delete all of the information stored on your account, as per the Terms and Conditions.
6. How can I delete, add, or edit my products/services or promos?
For products/services, click on the “Products” button on your Dashboard. For promotions, click on the “Offers” button. After this, the process is identical for both.
- Click “Add New.” Enter all of the information. Remember, any box with a red star is a required field.
- Click “Post” and your product/service/promotion will instantly appear on your webpage.
: Click on the product/service you wish to change and update the information. Then, click “Post” and the changes will appear on your site.
: Simply check the box next to the product/service or promotion you wish to delete and click the “Delete” button.
7. How do I change my website theme?
8. I’m having problems logging in. How do I clear my Internet cache?
- From your Dashboard, click “Change Design.”
- Search for the new theme that you would like to use. To preview a theme, simply click on the green magnifying glass that appears when you hover over the picture. To close the preview, hit Esc on your keyboard or click on the large “X” on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- When you find the design you want, click the radio button beside the name and click “Apply” at the bottom of the page. Your changes will automatically appear on your website.
If you would like to further personalize your website with your own photos, you can add these to the template. After you have applied the theme you want to use, you will click on the “Change Images for Current Template” button.
- A new page will open, and you will see the “default” image and a box to the right of it that says “Upload New.” Click on the “Browse” button in this box. Please note, some templates will have two pictures – one for the top of the page and one for the bottom. You can customize both.
- Once you find the picture you want to use on your computer, a “Cropper” page will open. Using the crop box, you can choose exactly what part of your photograph you want to post to the website. You can re-center or crop the picture. When you’re done, click “Add,” and the picture will be uploaded to the system.
- Click “Post” when you have finished uploading pictures. You can then click, “View My Website” to see the template with your uploaded image.
- If you feel as if your uploaded photograph doesn’t match the template design, you can choose a new template (or change the photograph). You will simply repeat the “Change Images for Current Template” procedure.
9. I’m having problems logging in. How do I enable cookies?
- Close every open browser.
- Then, open one browser to a blank page.
- Open the cache-cleaning dialogue box. For PC users, you will press ctrl + shift + del while in Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Chrome. For Mac users, you will press command + shift + delete. Then:
- Internet Explorer: Check the box next to “Temporary Internet Files” and click “Delete.”
- Firefox: Make sure the “Time range to clear” box is set to “Everything.” Make sure that “Cache” is checked and click “Clean now.”
- Chrome: Beside “Obliterate the following items,” click the dropdown menu and choose the “beginning of time” option. Make sure the box beside “Cached images and files” is checked and click “Clear browsing data.”
- Safari (PC): Click the Alt key to open the menu bar. Hover your cursor over “Edit” and click “Empty Cache.”
- Safari (Mac):
- Choose “Safari” from the menu bar.
- Click “Preferences.”
- In the “Preferences” window, click “Advanced.”
- Click the box next to “Show Develop menu in menu bar.”
- Return to Safari and click “Develop” on the menu bar (Please note: you will only need to do steps 1-5 one time).
- Click on “Empty Caches.”
Internet Explorer: Open “Internet Options” and click the “Privacy” tab. Make sure you are set to “Medium,” then click “Sites.” Under “Address of website,” type enetoffice.com. Then, click “Allow” then “Ok.”
Firefox: Open “Options” and click the “Privacy” tab. Under “History,” choose “Use custom settings for history.” Make sure the box beside “Accept cookies from sites” is checked. Make sure that “Accept third-party cookies” is NOT set to “Never.”
Chrome: Open “Settings” and then click “Show advanced settings.” Under “Privacy,” choose “Content settings.” Then, ensure that “Allow local data to be set” is checked. Click “Done.”
Safari (Mac or PC): Choose “Safari” on the menu bar. Click “Preferences,” then the “Privacy” icon. Make sure that “Always” is selected under “Accept Cookies.” Click “Ok.”
10. How can I make sure that my eNetOffice site is found in search engine results (e.g. Google results)?
There are a number of things you can do to make sure your site is ranking highly in search results.
11. How do I optimize my content?
- Follow these basic rules for optimizing your website’s content. User Guidance.
- Make sure that you are adding pictures to your website.
- Link your social networking pages (like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn) to your website. To do this, simply click on the “About Us” button on your Dashboard. Near the bottom of the page is where you will enter this information.
First, consider how much text is on each page.
- You will want at least 250 words on your homepage; however, you won’t want more than about 1,500. It’s important not to leave your visitors guessing, but you also do not want to overwhelm them with information.
Make sure that you are updating your page regularly with original content.
- Add new content and edit your page often. Search engines will place fresh content higher in search results, which means you will get more traffic.
- It is very important that you are posting original content. If any of your content appears on another site, search engines will recognize it as duplicated content, and your website may end up being lowered in the results list.
- Typos and spelling errors will lower your site’s ranking.
Anchor texts (hyperlinks) and keywords will also boost your standing in search results.
- Use keywords or phrases as hyperlinks. Make sure you are directing people to external sites as well as the other pages on your eNetOffice site.
- Do not use phrases like “click here,” as these will not help your ranking.
- Keywords should be used logically throughout your website. You don’t want to just list them or add them to sentences that don’t make sense.
Search engines are able to evaluate the content of your site and determine how relevant search phrases (your keywords) are. Thus, simply adding lots of keywords to your page will not make your page rank higher.
12. How can I best use images on my website?
Remember that images on your website will appear in search results for Google Image searches. That means, your images can also bring traffic to your website. The system automatically fills out Alt Text to images using an item name and keywords.