Follow these simple steps to create your website:
- From the homepage (enetoffice.com), choose “Client Registration” menu, it is placed on the top, right-hand corner of the screen, or click on the “Start” button on the top of the slider.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Please note, “Domain,” will be the name of your website. The name that you choose will be followed by enetoffice.com.
- Under “Industry Category,” choose the company type that most closely resembles yours.
- Click “Create My Account.” You will receive an e-mail that gives you a link to follow that finalizes your account. This verifies the e-mail address that you provided and confirms that you would like to start service. This is also a safety precaution to make sure no one is creating an account using your identity.
- Congratulations! You have created your website and can now start customizing it.
- Click on the red button in the center of the page that says, “HOW CAN I START.” This will begin the design wizard, which walks you through the process of creating your company webpage. If at any time you are not sure what to enter, hover your cursor over the yellow information mark next to the box, and it will explain what information you need to input.
- Every box with a red star is a required field. If it is not required, you can provide as much or as little information as you like. Remember, you can always go back to edit or delete information!
- If you do not want to add any information to a particular section, you can click the "Next" button on the bottom to skip it. For example, if you have no offers at this time, you may simply skip that step by clicking the "Next" button. Also you can use the "Back" button to see or edit the previous form, if you forgot to fill some part of that or you pressed accidentally the "Next" button.
- At the design section, choose from among our prebuilt themes. This is what your website will look like. The themes are broken down into categories, but you may choose a theme from any of the categories. For example, if you are a lawyer but want to use a theme from the travel category, you are welcome to do so.
- To preview the template, simply click on the green magnifying glass to see a larger version.
- When you are done with the preview, click “escape” on your keyboard to exit. You can also click the big “X” on the top right of the image.
- When you find the template you like, click the circle beside the name. Then, click “Submit.” Remember, as with all of your choices, you can go back to change your template at any time.
- When you are ready to see all of your changes, click “View My Website.” Please note, you will not be able to view your website until your account is approved.
This is a description of what each button on your Dashboard does.
- Landing Page: This is where you edit your homepage, which will be the first impression you provide for your potential clients. It’s optional to use and was designed for advanced users. This gives you a place to further personalize your website. This page is also a place to share special information about you or your products/services. This will act as a “welcome” page.
- Change Design: From here, you can choose a new design theme or personalize your current design by using your own images.
- About Us: This will allow you to edit your company profile.
- Contact: This allows you to change your contact information and password.
- Services: Here, you can add or delete services that your company offers. To edit a service, simply click on it and type in the new information. For example, if you want to change the price of a service, you will simply click on the service to be changed and make the appropriate edits.
- Offers: This is where you will add promotions for your products. An example of what may go here is a coupon, temporary discount or sale.
- View My Website: This will let you see exactly what your site will look like to visitors.
- Message Center: This is where you will view all communications from eNetOffice, as well as from people who visit your site.
- Payment History: You will not have access to this until your account is approved. This is where you can view all payments made to eNetOffice.
- Shopping Cart: Here you can set the online payment options, and manage orders.
- Log out: This will log you out of your account. It is highly recommended that you do this after you are done with any changes or additions, especially if you are using a public computer. This will prevent others from accessing your website.
- Open Admin Area (This function appears only for Agencies): Here, you can manage (create, edit, and delete) your clients. This area also has a detailed search function that helps you find or filter your members.